The aims and objectives of Teaching English are to :
- Learn the basics of the English language that would form the foundation for its mastery in the future
- use the basic structures of English sentences
- learn the core vocabulary assigned for this stage
- listen to and understand simple English
- express themselves orally using simple English
- read and understand simple written English materials
- write simple guided sentences in English
- develop an awareness of the importance of the English language as an international mean of communication
Hindi is the second most spoken language in the world after Mandarin Chinese. It’s estimated that nearly half a billion people worldwide speak this wonderful language. The importance of Hindi is one of the many languages in India that is considered to be the national and official language of the northern parts of India. It is the language of the masses particularly in North India and also of general communication and official language of our country. The RION Institute provides detailed information about :
- Origin and development of Hindi language.
- Objectives of teaching Hindi at elementary & secondary levels.
- Role of Hindi as a link language in India.
The aims and objectives of Teaching Science in HMK STUDY POINT is for :
- Arousing and maintaining interest in nature and in the physical and social environment and its sources.
- Developing the habit of observation, exploration, classification and systematic way of thinking.
- Developing the child’s powers of manipulative, creative and inventive faculties.
- Inculcation of habits of healthy
- Developing the ability to reach generalization and to apply them for solving every problem.
- Understanding the impact of science upon the way of life.
- Developing interest in scientific hobbies.
- Inspiring children by stories about scientists and their discoveries.
RION INSTITUTE offers support for Mathematics for classes VIIIth to Xth curriculum, based on the Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation System
The aims of this program are as follows:
- Inculcate a habit of regular study as per schedule
- Identify weak concepts in these subjects.
- Improve on the identified weak concepts.
- Build a strong foundation for grades VIIIth to Xth
- Be familiar with exam writing strategies
The main objectives of this program is to make the students able to :
- Know and demonstrate understanding of the concepts from the five branches of mathematics. (number, algebra, geometry and trigonometry, statistics and probability, and discrete mathematics)
- use appropriate mathematical concepts and skills to solve problems in both familiar and unfamiliar situations including those in real-life contexts
- Select and apply general rules correctly to solve problems including those in real-life contexts.
- select and apply appropriate inquiry and mathematical problem-solving techniques
- recognize patterns
- describe patterns as relationships or general rules
The course offered includes entire support study material, worksheets and tests.